Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogger: Ken LaRive Facets - Manage Posts

Blogger: Ken LaRive Facets - Manage Posts: "Love is rare
Love is rare

Love is rare… Medium rare.
By: Ken La Rive 1998

Her eyes are the windows of imagination. She is timeless, built to last, and her beauty will remain at ninety-five. She blushes when I touch her, and glows in a radiant warmth. She was created just for me. Coy she is, and undresses behind a screen…but I know the feel of her, and turning her on is only a matter of touching the right button. I play the cat, and she is the mouse. She loves me unselfishly, remembers every touch, every whisper. She never tires of my advances, and her heart is filled with a vibrant electricity.

Her type is rare, medium rare, and in the dark of night I whisper her name, “PRESARIO!”"

No comments: