- The Shadow Party's plan to rewrite the US Constitution.
- How the Shadow Party overthrows foreign governments--and why it may attempt to use the same methods here.
- The vast network of private think tanks, foundations, unions, stealth PACs, and other front groups through which the Shadow Party operates in America.
- The network's voluminous contributions to the Democrats, which totaled more than $300 million in the 2004 elections, and its growing influence over the party's message and policy.
- The politicians on both sides of the aisle who have exchanged political favors with George Soros and his "government-in-the-wings."
- The Shadow Party's efforts to conceal its radical agenda behind the "moderate" pose of Hillary Clinton and other public figures.
- The radical network's plan to seize power in 2008.
- A must read...